Sales Minded VA Wanted - Philippines
Pre-Sales Specialist Familiar with LinkedIn Marketing “position filled”
We need a Filipino full-time pre-sales person who can work with LinkedIn to generate and pre-qualify leads.
We have a great service that people love and is easy to sell. They just don’t know about it. Your job will be to use LinkedIn to find and qualify small business owners and managers and introduce them to the nature of our services, schedule an appointment for people who are genuinely interested, and or sign them up to a webinar.
You will need to be willing to work U.S. Pacific time hours and communicate with people on the phone. You should be comfortable communicating via email and verbally with good spoken English.
In addition, you will be expected to answer incoming voice calls, qualify leads and pass them on to sales specialists.
This is not a cold calling position; however, applicants should have strong sales experience and be confident making phone calls.
- Full training on all processes will be provided.
- You will be given access to excellent LinkedIn training and tools.
Applicants for this position must be able to write well with good English grammar, have a customer service orientation and the ability to communicate effectively with Americans via the phone, email and text chat.
They will also need solid computer skills using applications such as Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel. Experience marketing with LinkedIn will be an advantage.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
Provide your resume, examples of previous work if you have them and answer the following questions.
Please note that the point of asking you to answer the following questions is to enable us to gauge your ability to follow instructions, your command of the English language, writing standard and attention to detail.
- Please describe your experience in sales and or LinkedIn generally.
- If you previously held a sales position and or worked in a call center, please describe what you did including how long you held the position.
- Tell us something about yourself that is not written on your resume but will help us get to know you better as a person.
- How many hours a week would you prefer to work (40+ full time or if less than that, “part time”, please specify).
- Will this be your second or only job?
- In terms of career development, what would you like to be doing in a couple of years?