Time It Takes to Hire? - Frequenty Asked Questions
How Quickly Can I Hire A Virtual Assistant?
Sometimes we are even able to find a perfect person for a client in 5 days. It really all depends.
Factors that can affect how long it takes to hire an appropriate virtual assistant include:
- How complicated or rare the specific experience or qualifications required for the job are
- Time of year – some parts of the year are better for recruiting than others
- Occasionally we receive a job description from a client that is a little vague – this can result in a bit of back and forth prior to recruiting
The quicker a client is able to send us a clear comprehensive job description, the faster we can usually find them a good virtual assistant.
Virtual Assistant Recruiting Process
The process for recruiting VAs is pretty straightforward
- The client completes a job requirement description
- We review the job description for viability and match it to our database
- We advertise if necessary
- We review and screen all initial application
- We give potential candidates one to two exercises which help us ascertain their English as well as their general skills
- Sometimes, depending upon the skills needed, we may create an additional exercise to help qualify applicants
- When we have a final shortlist of best or ideal candidates, we send those to our client to review
- Once our client selects a VA the candidate can usually start straight away