24/7 Virtual Assistants – 24/7 business? Costs stop you from providing a 24/7 service in Orange County CA?
Do you have a 24/7 business in Orange County, California, but costs stop you from providing a 24/7 service?
Today in the business world, working 9 to 5 has become a self-imposed limitation. A limitation that can make the difference between competitiveness, profitability, and power.
Join Me in a Short Thought Experiment
What parts of your Orange County business could be done remotely? This could be all forms of administration, customer support, creative design, bookkeeping, and sales. Those are some of the most obvious parts of your business that might easily be done remotely. Of those different tasks, how many would benefit from continuous 24/7 activity? 24/7 staffing is not exclusively appropriate for larger corporations. With a team of smart VAs, your business could double its productivity overnight.
What impact would it make to your business if you could get all those things done for significantly less than it currently costs you to maintain your current staffing?
- Offering a 24/7 customer support phone service
- Offering a 24/7 emergency service
- Requesting detailed reports and having them complete and in your inbox by the following morning
- Providing out of business hours live chat support to visitors to your e-commerce store
- Responding to customer questions faster
- Tripling your output
If you could provide these services for the same cost as your current staffing would it make your business more competitive?
Here are a couple of reasons why you cannot say no to having a 24/7 staff:
- Greater revenue as every potential client is entertained; You never miss an opportunity! Let’s be realistic, customers do not have the patience to wait which is why chat-based customer support is greatly helpful in every business; and
- Keep the business to be consistently on track. Without someone to handle the tasks for the 8-hour window of the unmanned desk, accumulated tasks, inquiries, and action can overwhelm the business the next day hence, can cause more delay and inefficient management processing.
How 24/7 Virtual Assistant Staffing Works
Step 1: You send us a job description and specify what hours you need them to work.
Step 2: We will find and qualify candidates for you. We will boil it down to one or two ideal candidates that meet your criteria.
Step 3: We will then send you their details along with an example of their writing.
Step 4: Deliberation – You choose the applicant that you feel is the best.
Once hired, they are dedicated to you. They work 100% of the time for you. You do not need to worry about payroll or benefits. You will just need to train them for the work you need them to do.
All our offshore staff are based in the Philippians. Their daytime is roughly our evening and nighttime. 6 pm to 8 am PST, is 9 am – 11 pm in the Philippines. This is why getting offshore staff to work outside of normal U.S. business hours tends to be easy.
The Philippines is a tropical country and it gets very hot there. AC is nowhere near as common as it is in the U.S., particularly in residential homes. It is therefore common to find that some Filipino’s like to work during the night when it’s cooler. This makes it relatively easy to find workers that are very comfortable working at night. The net result is that it is practical to have staff working pretty much any time of the day or night as needed.
24/7 Virtual Assistant Staffing Costs
A full-time Filipino worker will typically cost less than one-third to one-sixth of the cost of a U.S. worker. Yet their skill and experience can be on a par with university degree-holding U.S. staff. When you also remove the hidden cost of U.S. workers, particularly in Orange County, California, the cost can be less than 20% of the equivalent here.
The result is that a 24/7 service consisting of three staff, working three eight-hour shifts, can generate a huge net saving for an Orange County, California-based business.
Typical Skills and Academic Qualifications of 24/7 Virtual Assistant Staff
- College graduate and degree-holder
- Excellent customer service skills
- With proven experience in customer service
Jobs Types That Work Particularly Well for 24/7 Virtual Assistant Staff
Anything that can be done via a computer or a phone can usually be done remotely offshore.
- Telephone -support customer service
- Chat-based and email management customer service
- Social Media Management/ Engagement
- eCommerce (Order processing)
- and more…